Your first visit to Allied Chiropractic Center will, in order for us to conform to the law and professional standards, involve our taking few steps to get to know you and understand your problem better. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. We also describe our first visit procedures. You can even save some time by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is for all of us to work together to realize our vision of uncompromising excellence in chiropractic/medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients, the profession and the community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Case History - English (NON- Auto) -----------Click here - .pdf
- Case History - English (AUTO Accident)--------Click here -.pdf
- Historial (Espanol) -------------------------------Click here -.pdf
- История Болезни и физического состояния --Click here -.pdf
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our doctor's credentials and familarize yourself with Dr. Press. We look forward to your first visit.